суббота, 2 марта 2019 г.

Investment Opportunity

Hello,

My Name is Dr.Addo   S   a  m  u  e  l  . I am an Attorney by profession and also an Independent Financial Consultant, a  F I D U C I A R Y  Advisor & Experts in providing personalized Financial Advisory Services to Corporate individuals and Companies all over the World. I am a Resident of Republic of Ghana, Africa.

My clients are looking for Investment Opportunities in any part of the World. Do you have a lucrative ongoing Investment Project or pending Investment Project that requires possible financing or Joint Venture Partnership? My clients have the available funds requires to execute and complete your Investment Project either on Joint Venture Partnership or Independent Financing. If you are interested, kindly contact me for more details.

Regards,
Dr.Addo Samuel

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий